Bioware's D&D RPG Dragon Age Origins only came out two months ago and already they're announcing an expansion pack dubbed "Awakening" will appear this March 16th!
Well, I'm not complaining because I think it's a great game. It will be more fun than playing all the DLC that lasts less than half an hour. Also, I'm wondering if you-know-who will be the "old favourite" character who makes a return. If not then I hope someone else will be there to continue the amusing witty dialogue.
For centuries, the Grey Wardens—the ancient order of guardians, sworn to unite and defend the lands—have been battling the darkspawn forces. Legend spoke that slaying the Archdemon would have put an end to the darkspawn threat for centuries to come, but somehow they remain.
You are the Grey Warden Commander and have been entrusted with the duty of rebuilding the order of Grey Wardens and uncovering the secrets of the darkspawn and how they managed to remain.
How you choose to rebuild your order, how you resolve the conflict with "The Architect", and how you determine the fate of the darkspawn will be but some of the many complex choices that await and shape your journey as you venture to the new land of Amaranthine.
- Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations.
- Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil's Keep.
- Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations.
- Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais.
- Encounter five all-new party members and an old favorite from Dragon Age: Origins.
- Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!