- Can be taken along to all offline quests including training apart from ones that involve large monsters such as Lao Shan.
- When their HP is used up, they will hide themselves in the earth until they are recovered before returning to the player. Reward will not be deducted when this happens.
- They have various personalities such as ones that love using explosives.
- You can set a training programme for them such as muscle building to increase stats.
- You can convert Buddy Felynes to chefs and back.
- Various reactions when you are roasting meat or fishing.
Now I wonder if the monsters will actually go after the felynes or will they still just be focusing on you? The felynes would make a great distraction while you pelt the monsters with all the ammo you have.