Here's some scans to tide you over before FFXII: Revenant Wings get released next month, showing more characters that'll appear, the various summons and Quickenings that are available.
It also tells of how you'll have to mine for Materia at various finite spots on the area maps. Don't worry if you don't get the Materia you need because recipes will allow you to craft some too along with other sorts of equipment.
Don't forget to check the official site every Friday for a weekly trailer!
- V-Jump Scans from Neogaf Forums
- FFXII: Revenant Wings Official Site
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Week 4 Trailer Shows Off Sacred Stones and Summoning
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Sky Pirates Limited Edition Pack
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Set to Fly in April
- FFXII: Revenant Wings, Few More Screenshots & New Trailer
- FFXII: Revenant Wings, Battle System and the Egul Race
- FFXII: Revenant Wings, Vaan and Panelo
- FFXII Revenant Wings, TGS2006 Trailer and Official Site
- FFXII Spin-Off DS Game Rumour True!