Just 3 months after Bioware released their D&D Dragon Age Origins game, they release a brand new expansion pack and hints the true sequel will follow next year in 2011. Not a bad thing… As long as the game’s quality remains more or less the same.
In “The Awakening“, you’re now the Warden-Commander who is out to re-establish the Order of the Wardens but upon arrival at Vigil’s Keep in Amaranthine north of the old Denerim, you find it’s been attacked by Darkspawn – An evolved kind that seem more intelligent and can talk. Now it’s time for you to get to the root of it all while meeting a whole new cast of characters.
Bioware’s D&D RPG Dragon Age Origins only came out two months ago and already they’re announcing an expansion pack dubbed “Awakening” will appear this March 16th!
Well, I’m not complaining because I think it’s a great game. It will be more fun than playing all the DLC that lasts less than half an hour. Also, I’m wondering if you-know-who will be the “old favourite” character who makes a return. If not then I hope someone else will be there to continue the amusing witty dialogue.
For centuries, the Grey Wardens—the ancient order of guardians, sworn to unite and defend the lands—have been battling the darkspawn forces. Legend spoke that slaying the Archdemon would have put an end to the darkspawn threat for centuries to come, but somehow they remain.
You are the Grey Warden Commander and have been entrusted with the duty of rebuilding the order of Grey Wardens and uncovering the secrets of the darkspawn and how they managed to remain.
How you choose to rebuild your order, how you resolve the conflict with “The Architect”, and how you determine the fate of the darkspawn will be but some of the many complex choices that await and shape your journey as you venture to the new land of Amaranthine.
- Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations.
- Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil’s Keep.
- Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations.
- Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais.
- Encounter five all-new party members and an old favorite from Dragon Age: Origins.
- Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!
Dragon Age Origin只出了兩個月多久就己經宣佈三月十六日出擴展包。好像今次的故事會在第二個地方發生但有一個原作各色會回來… 希望是她！如不是希望有其他各色可繼續有趣的對白！
Dragon Age Origins has your typical Western fantasy storyline with yet another evil force threatening to destroy the world and once again, it’s up to the elves, dwarves and humans to work together to put an end to it. You’re a promising apprentice that just graduated and is recruited as a Grey Warden to help fight off a Blight – A large army of dark demons bringing death and chaos.